1.27.2012

Love Dreams

Justin and I have always felt natural together.  Getting married was almost a seamless transition, but there are aspects that I'm still not used to.  One of them is the way Justin laughs in his sleep.

Now if you weren't at my wedding, Ben Ross gave a killer best-man speech in which he included several hints about Justin that only a roommate of three years could tell you.  Some of them I already knew; Justin gets extremely annoyed when anybody makes slurping noises, and he is fond of drying his laundry without a dryer.  But it was news to me when Ben shared that soon after we started dating, Justin began laughing in his sleep on a regular basis.

It didn't take long for me to hear Justin's happy dreaming for myself.  He laughs in a conversational way, as if someone has just made a funny comment or joke.  Justin's laugh has such freedom and easiness, I sometimes find myself laughing with him as I lie awake listening.
I hope he does this for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

\\\ /// \\\